Please join in prayers for Lucy and all who love and are caring for her. Thank you for being a blessing!

Lucy Update Day 2: Our Cloud of Witnesses

https://newcreationliving.com/2024/06/02/lucy-update-day-2-our-cloud-of-witnesses/

Only people mentioned by @Faith_Family_Freedom in this post can reply

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

In response Truth Grace to her Publication

Sweet Jesus, so many many people, strangers to this Family and Lucy, are praying for Lucy and what ‘feels like’ a traumatic brain injury. Specifically, bring the brain swelling down, give the Family the strength that they need minute to minute to carry on and fill them with YOUR HOPE, in your mighty and wonderful name🌺🌸🌺🙏🏻😇🕊

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

♥️🙏♥️

Prayers are going up for Lucy 💕

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Dear GOD, please be there for Lucy and her family. Please carry them all in your heart and give them strength.

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

Thoughts of healing and prayer for you and Lucy 💞🙏🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Please Lord God, touch Lucy and restore her health in Jesus name.
🙏🕊️🙏

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💗🙏

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏🙏Please Lord,bless Lucy and heal her..Give strength to her Mom,Dad and her sisters and brothers.In Jesus's name.🙏🙏💞

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God Bless Lucy and her family/friends!!!

Prayer sent!!!🙏

Much Love, Light, Healing, and Blessings!!!

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏