🇺🇸 Q The Storm Rider

You are witnessing important stages of military operations
set in motion to EXPOSE a military COUP taking place
by the cabal deep state…

going to lead directly to OBAMA→ & his lawyers
who are funding the operations with the CLINTON’S & CIA…

Trump… MUSK… setting the stage for the future financial system
of the United States…
that is going to be backed by precious metals…

WORLD ALLIANCE MILITARY OPERATIONS
are bringing down the Globalist who control CIA
& CORRUPT military intelligence
& world deep state banking operations...

This ALLIANCE is TRUMP (U.S.) MODI (India)
Bin Salman (Saudi Arabia ) XI (China)...

FINANCIAL SYSTEM THAT IS GOING TO SAVE THE
WESTERN HEMISPHERE & BRING IN A GOLDEN AGE... 🥳

A NEAR DEATH CIVILIZATION EVENT...
(OVERT OPERATIONS RESTORING PRESIDENTIAL POWERS
& A NEW GOVERNMENT)...

You are watching a highly placed plan to save the world...

Stay Strong Patriots...

MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY

👇 4 pages

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

HI MY OLD FRIEND IM BACK DEALING WITH DR UGG... ANY WAY PICKED THIS UP THE OTHER DAY ON X IM LOADED WITH INFO BUT SO OF IT MIGHT BE OLD NEWS NEVER DID SAY WHO WOULD PUT ON TWITTER THE STORM IS APON US SO IVE BEEN WATCHING

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

LOVE YOUR MORE SONSHINE

HI SONSHINE I CANT GET BACK ON TO X ??? I HAVE TO KEEP PROVING IM A HUMAN ITS LOCKED IVE BEEN REALLY GOOD ON THERE THIS TIME LIKE REALLY GOOD IDK WHAT THE HECK LOTS OF REPORTS ON THIS TOO ...SMH I WONDER WHO I PISSED OFF ?????????????????????? ANY WAY UGG WOULD YOU GO TO MY ACCOUNT ON THERE AND LOOK AROUND AND SEE IF IT SAYS ANYTHING ESPEC THE LAST POST MIGHT LET ME FIG OUT SEND ME A PIC

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

There is nothing that would set off any alarms.
The page is restricted, but I could click and bring it up. I will send an email to admin and see if they respond.

(1) Show this thread