Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Joey, I am praying for both of you, and ALL veterans and active duty members. When I was only seven, my beloved father (Spearheader) attempted suicide in front of us all. Through the Hand of Providence he survived, because my then 13 year old brother leapt from his chair and got the gun from my father’s hands. Twenty years after that event, because of my brother’s courageous swift action through the Grace of God, my father was then alive to hold my brother in his arms when my brother died Easter Sunday 1980, of ALS. I am now 70 years young, and can honestly tell you, not a day has passed since then that I don’t remember that event. I cannot fathom what my memories would be like had father succeeded in his attempted suicide. God intervened in that moment, and I shall pray He intervenes in this situation. We are all here through God’s Grace for a reason. May PEACE and Divine Light and Divine Love envelope our trouble family NOW and ALWAYS.

Formerly TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel, but all my info disappeared, so have had to re-do my acct. I stand with God and DJT - WWG1WGA

No, Joey……..please, don’t go down that path! You are NOT ALONE…..we are all here for you…just reach out and take our hands! Let OUR strengths strengthen YOU and our lights help guide you out of despair! God needs you……WE need you to help in this fight to eradicate the evil that has enveloped us all! United we stand…..divided we fall…..WWG1WGA, Stay with us, Joey…we are ALL still here for a reason! Come on….. just reach out your hand….We’re right here!