I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Please pray for me
It's been several weeks and I'm simply not feeling good.
I was really sick last night.

Symptoms include

The Idontwannas
giggles

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Have u tried ivermectin? 🙏❤🙏

My daughter sent me castor last month .. yesterday I got a package
with Frankincense and Myrrh Oils
And some Vitamin C oil
I've been walking ALoT
It's been four years since my husband left to be with Yeshua
Four months after he left
I was trapped in Oregon's 2020 fire ... I had no escape
But for God I am alive
Then my daughter ... The one who sent me these oils
She went to her car after dark to get the teddy bear the grand daughter was crying for at bedtime
Two thugs out walking her street shot at her over twenty three shots ... Rapid fire ...they shot up her car ...her house
I had five grand kids in that house and two great grandkids running for their lives inside that home
My daughter was shot twice and lived to send her mom some healing oils

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over Double Eagle's daughter, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Let no harm come near them. Bless them with peace of mind, strength, wisdom, discernment, love, support, financial stability, joy and healthy minds, bodies and souls. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Hallelujah .. Glory Be Unto God
In the Mighty Name of Jesus
I stand in agreement with this prayer Lord
We stand on the Promises of God
We stand in Faith believing
Thank You Lord God
Thank You

(1) Show this thread

Last yearI lost my home and relocated

A few months back I buried both of my dogs the same day
In January my Aunt died
My brother died
My friend's son who I watched
grow up into a wonderful man
He was at work in a paper mill and his shirt got caught in the machine ... He was cut in half
Plus this Spiritual Battle
It caught up with me
I need revived 😂

These oils are gifts to me
God knew I needed them

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 May God Almighty guide, bless and protect you and your loved ones.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

God Bless you that's a very real struggle with life -hang in there I know its hard but we can never give up. Real people have gone through hell the last 4-5 yrs this is where I do not agree with "the plan" it's taken too long for all of us. Wishing you some peace and serenity

(3) Show this thread