🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

πŸ˜‰πŸ’₯πŸͺƒ ❀️ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

An OUTSTANDING synopsis of what is to come in the movie πŸŽ₯ !

June 6, 2024 is D (declass) day.

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

I remember something very similar to this being layout after the Nov 3 election steal that outlined all the key dates and chances between Nov 7 and March 4, 2021 that ensured Trump would be reinstated.

None of it happened. Not one thing.

Jimmy 🌟 Most likely bc of DEVOLUTION to Re-Constitution...

Many innocent people who rely on MSM and Facebook etc. for their facts and truth were mind controlled to side with those who represented the Chinese Communist Party and to rebel against and denigrate those who were protecting and preserving America.

Add it all up.
1. Virus
2. Riots [organized _ANTIFA]
3. Fires
The β€˜Why’: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUxilJznKyY

- Make no mistake, they will not concede on Election Night.
-Make no mistake, they will contest this legally in battleground states.
-Make no mistake, they will project doubt in the election results
-Make no mistake, they will organize massive riots and attempt Anarchy-99 design
-Playbook known.
Q

We are now in the RE-CONSTITUTIONAL phase of the Devolution PLAN & the COMING ending.

KEEP Strong PATRIOT… EVERYTHING has meaning. Your watching the final parts of the πŸŽ₯ movie.

MILITARY is the only way!

https://forthepeople.space/devolution-

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

Thank you for the detailed post. That Q post has always been curious to me. It reads as-if Q was expecting to Trump to win in 2020…but when they stole it, the application of that post really comes into question. I think the post does not make sense at all in the context of the 2020 outcome…and perhaps everything that has happened since 2020 election was unknown to Q. DS countermoves that the white hats having been needing to react to. Another reason the market never crashed. Anons hate to imagine this possibility, but I imagine anything is possible.

Many paths to the final result, but in the end only God knows, and God wins.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

Jimmy 🌟 πŸ’“You're welcome ... Q did/does KNOW EVERYTHING happening... the US Space Force has been in operation since 1947 & they HAVE EVERYTHING. It is a very meticulous genius plan to eliminate the DEEP STATE and their controlled minions (courts, lawyers, congress, CEO's, WHO, UN, IRS, Big Pharma, etc.) They also had Tesla looking glass technology (Time Travel) to 'see' the possibilities ... yes, WE the People do have the POWER as Creators of our REALity... may we unite in LOVE and 🌟light NOW and create our NEW world! 🌟

Read this articleπŸ‘‡Thank you!
https://forthepeople.space/devolution-to-re-constitution/

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I want to get a patch. Anyone know where we can get one?

🌟 A Word on Hopium 🌟

The dark side & well intending patriots can lead others astray with false hope, hence the term Hopium. However, there are many who simply rely on inner knowing & intuition because they have a strong connection with their spirit.🌟 They may share their in-sights openly with joy, knowing there will always be those who condemn them, but it does not matter...it has no impact on their inner vision.

Many people are on the condemning of hope side of things right now & this is what the dark forces have been striving for, because WE CREATE THE FUTURE. No matter what has been put into place by the good guys, we still have FREE WILL to focus on anything we want and we WILL Collectively Create it. You are the Creator. Condemning and complaining is a tremendous waste of energy...

TRUST THE PLAN
DEVOLUTION
CONTINUITY OF OPERATION PLAN
CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT
- Q

Watch video below
https://rumble.com/embed/vi942f/?pub=4#?secret=xzpn4ADN2D

You are correct - hopium is a drug I believe we should avoid. But it is also a paradox to say Trust the Plan and that we are also the Creators. Many cannot make the distinction to create action with such fine lines. Most will sit (largely) idle, and that is what we have today. The Revolution requires energy and the precipice, and that will only come when the market collapses and the four walls around each individual are threatened with collapse. Anything that happens to someone else (even Trump) will NOT drive the complacent to the cliff’s edge. No, it must be much closer to home.

(1) Show this thread