It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

So,
1) either clones and bio-robots are programmed all around me
or
2) I am stuck in "time" and experience events repeatedly.

Otherwise, I can't explain the fact that I know in advance the things that will happen because I have experienced it before. No exceptions, but practically everything that happens from morning to night. No one around me understands at all how it is possible that I know what will happen ahead, because I say I've known something for a long time that's news to them. I've been through it. The events are exactly the same, but the presentation from those around me is different.

What the hell is that again?!. 😅😎
In the past it only happened occasionally, now it happens every day from morning till night.

Observer. Believer. American. Private citizen. Pro free speech, free thought and freedom from tyrannical governments

In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

I keep having the same experience too and NO ONE THINKS IT IS ODD?! I say “we’ve had this discussion, you said this, I said that” then they just shrug it off like that seems right but never mention it. Also been having what I’m pretty sure are shifts in time or consciousness??

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Awake Aware to her Publication

We "live" in a layered simulation controlled by consciousness. If you can consciously change such situations in different ways (you react differently than you remember), then with a little practice you can do great things with your consciousness.
Consciousness can influence both matter and time, because matter and time (thus also place) are one and the same. Matter does not exist without time, just as time does not exist without matter. Time worship is the oldest religion in the world.

Observer. Believer. American. Private citizen. Pro free speech, free thought and freedom from tyrannical governments

Trying to be more conscious, especially when encountering patterned behaviors, I’ve found making changes or choosing differently has caused a “shift” but I can’t get anyone I personally know to confirm or understand this and that is confusing?

It's because not everyone who looks like a living human is a real human.

Don't look for confirmation in biorobots or clones - you won't find it there. That's why they just look stupidly and don't react, they don't have it in their "hardware".

In response Awake Aware to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply

You’re right about that. I’m just grateful I’m not the only one experiencing some random Groundhog Day shit. Everyone I encounter is pleasant, kind, but so painfully asleep. It’s maybe best that way but I’m glad I found some other online weirdos.l