God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response walker Fast to his Publication

Why do millions of good average Joe people and people within the medical system have to beg and wait and basically be insulted for years just for wanting justice/truth for a known/proven mass crime/murder

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

All I can offer is that the creator of all realities, the one who created all, who was never created, but always was, is and will be, is in complete knowledge of every action, thought, atom, particle, wave,, every timeline and every potential timeline, everything that could have been but has not been.

Nothing can name it, weigh it, see it, reckon it, perceive it, because nothing can exists outside of it to measure it, we all exist within the mind of it.

God.

And yet, we are here, by its will, chosen to exist here, now.

So to consider an infinity of possibilities of existence and non existence and to find ourselves existing and observing here in this realm is the highest privilege imaginable and beyond.

We have been chosen to exist.

Astonishing when we can even factor a fraction of the reality of such a happenstance.

So do not fear, do not be frustrated, have compassion, be of service to all.

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

God most times works through people, for justice or what have you, not time for justice in this area i'm guessing

Justice is on God’s terms not mine. I have never been told by God to seek any. Others may have different missions.

So I don’t know the answer to that because I have not been told directly.

All I know from my role is that I am here to be of service to others and that example Is to be a tiny fraction of a difference for good.

That is my mission here.

Others have different paths.

What is yours?

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MatrixObserver in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Matrix Observer, click on at the bottom under it