#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Defender / Angel Michael πŸ˜‡/ Decode Hacking / Kracken πŸ™/ PhoenixπŸ”₯πŸ¦…/ Taylor / Mirror πŸͺž/ Future / God WinsπŸ†/ Darnkess / Extract / Who Is Q / Buckle Up πŸš€/ Final Phase / End Of Time / Psyop / 98 / Potus / Space Force / Cant Wait πŸ₯³/ The Father🦌/ Bamboozle / Palantir / Ball And Chain / Twist / A Miracle 🌈/ Oneness / Lion King 🦁/ Team Heart ❀/ Peace Of Mind✌/ Ilhan Omar πŸ”₯/ The Real Deal / Decrypt / All Planned / The Hammer πŸ”¨/ Backed By Gold πŸ’›/ Magical Chicken πŸ“/ God Can Be Decoded / Call Of Hecate πŸ•·πŸ•Έ/ Grand Finale πŸŽ†/ Made Clear πŸ‘/ Big Talk / God Called Me / Daenerys 🐲/ Not A Joke ⚠️/ Are We Clear ⁉️
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=back%20in%20kodiak
91-19
546-645
149-941
TS 9:03

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

β€œBuckle Up πŸš€/ Potus / Cant Wait πŸ₯³/ Big Talk”

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1796579097633763586?s=46

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response trueblue to his Publication

The two troll maistroesπŸ˜‚β€οΈπŸ™Œthis is gonna be psyop at its finest

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response memes matter to her Publication

memes matter 🌟

β€œWe are transferring power from Washington, D.C. and giving it back to you, the people,” -DJT 2016

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

margical one🀲❀️

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love Jesus Christ, family, πŸ’ž 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

memes matter 🌟 Thank you

We, the People, have been betrayed for a very long time.
WILL YOU STAND?
FOR GOD AND COUNTRY.
FOR FREEDOM.
FOR HUMANITY.
WHERE WE GO ONE
WE GO ALL !!!

🌟
SHALL WE PLAY ONE LAST GAME ???

TIMESTAMPS MATTER.
NEWS UNLOCKS THE MAP.
A WEEK TO REMEMBER.
IT WAS NEVER ABOUT THE ELECTION.
144,000 WERE HALFWAY OUT
THE DOOR.

🌟
How to save a Republic?
How to save a Nation?
How to save the WORLD?
God is LOVE.

THEN PHILIP SAID. "IF YOU BELIEVE WITH ALL
YOUR HEART, YOU MAY." AND HE ANSWERED
AND SAID, "I BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST IS
THE SON OF GOD." - ACTS 8:37

🌟
WE NEED REBOOT

- TONIGHT!
- WORLD-WIDE.
- GREEN SKY. ITS HERE.

t.me/The_17_Letter_Q
🌟

We the people Are standing by Gods grace thank You Jesus if we know it or not
me,the ellen is with you locally, nationally and internationally with all i got and whom i am in Jesus'name to be best and brave
We play the game not a game whenever we Are called always out front and under every leaf
We flip all [tables]
we Are the news now
We remember why we fight
,we do have it all
WWG1WGA β€οΈβœ¨πŸ’€

Only people mentioned by @NoComment in this post can reply

memes matter 🌟 God is Love πŸ’š

β€œMy soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord; my spirit rejoices in God my Savior.” -Luke 1:39-56

Fight for Humanity...

NOW ALL PUR EVIL - CAN GET EXECUTED FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY and TREASON

It's time to retroactively go after every single war criminal, President, anti-human enitity and do so without remorse or regret. πŸ’₯

(1) Show this thread