I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

God is still on the throne.

#BlessUp

Divine Dirtclod 🌟 Thank you

Prepare your ❀️ ... we are insperiencing 🌟 A Mass Awakening ...into Awareness that this is/has been a war over consciousness and our growing awareness, connection to spirit and the human heart. Change of this magnitude begins with a shift in Consciousness at the grass-roots level and expands into an unstoppable momentum.

We ARE IN the process of 'unplugging' from the Matrix (mind) Now. We are acclimatizing to Higher 🌟 Light. All is readying for the jump into 5D+++ leaving deep state demons and whatever is left of their disgusting matrix far far behind.

Dear One, you have been preparing for Lifetimes to be a Peace Commanding Presence during this Cosmic Moment. 🌟 Thank you.

The Beings of Light want you to KNOW that Now is the time!

" The only true SUPREME COMMANDER IN CHIEF and PROTECTOR is Yeshua.❗EVERYTHING else is Simulation and Fiction.πŸ’₯ No president, Only The King Of Kings." πŸ’–

L♾️P, βœ… [31.5.2024 Π³. 7:44]βœ…
♾️

God Bless You ❀️

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Margical ONE to her Publication