2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Maybe we have been focusing on finding the number 11.3 when we should have been focusing on the Gematria of " Podesta indicted" that 11.3 points to. Since Podesta is not an prominent chess piece at this point, the relevance would be found in something like gematria.

Trump is the First Arrest ...not Podesta 👿

Look at the timestamp. 5:03:45 pm… 45!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Exit President Donald J. Trump: The Man
Enter President Donald J. Trump: The Martyr

In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

What do you think the Americans are going to do when they arrest President Trump?

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

Kathy 🌟 A Mass Awakening ...that this is a war over consciousness and our growing awareness, connection to spirit and the human heart.

There will be help for humanity to deprogram the mind with 🌟 release work, gently maturing the child within, compassionate witnessing with a wise, loving, nurturing support system. We all will do oversoul work and learn how to communicate with our own spirit & remove the imprisonment of mind control.

There is always help when we open to it with all our hearts and soul. The light blazes forth through the darkness Awakening ALL to Truth. As old structures disintegrate, humanity arises from the ‘tomb of matter’ into the Light 🌟of a New Day.

(2) Show this thread