#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Dept of Defense decode

=

You Shall Not Make For Yourself An Idol / Seventeen Jesus Ding Dong / My Beloved Wife / Lauras Purpose In My Story / Apocalypse Divine Interpretation✨/ You Can Run But You Cant Hide / Razzle Dazzle✨/ Pack Up You Are Moving Soon / The Divine Twins Of God / Jesus Is With Me / Your Dreams Really Shall Come True👍/ The Seven Gifts Of The Holy Spirit🎁/ You Will Know Him By His Tattoo / Salvation Gematria Numbers Matrix / This Devil Is A Diverse Beast / Im Sorry For Upsetting You😡/ Everything Has Some Sort Of Meaning / Yeshua The Christ Is Already On Earth🤎/ Timelines Project Looking Glass MQ / He Knows Her Love Is As Real As It Gets❤/ Mary Surrenders Only Unto Him💙🌹/ Use Your Time Wisely Or Dont Ma / Protect Your Wellbeing / Real Original Love Wins💙/ Its Our Turn Babe You Remember Us🙏
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=no%20matter%20the%20weather%20the%20109th%20is%20there
364-463
2184-4812
TS 13:02 - 1:02

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Jesus Is With Me / Your Dreams Really Shall Come True👍/ This Devil Is A Diverse Beast / Its Our Turn Babe You Remember Us🙏"

https://x.com/BARTONEISM/status/1796263894736060422?t=qyPyLH2dZXE2cffVGrGxfA&s=19

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it