Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kim Runner

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

With the numbers 45 Is pulling now it's really
The People versus the Corrupt System 🔥

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

"You know what's wrong???
BOREDOM, Tyler!
That's what's wrong!!!
And how do you cure Boredom?
ADVENTURE, Tyler!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i90_-HpVz0

An Extreme Cure For Boredom - YouTube

This clip is from the 1983 film "Never Cry Wolf". Amazing scenery, spectacular cinematography and awesome performances by Charles Martin Smith & Brian Denn...

For Humanity's Liberation & 'till every Child is rescued & out of harm's way. 2 ancestors fought under General Washington. Trump! MAGA!

Oh Lordie!
They're gettin' together and havin' lil' ones!!!

Agreed now something is going to happen publicly

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

5 5 Kim

❤️🙏🐸

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
The Beatles - Revolution - YouTube

The Beatles performing “Revolution.”“When you talk about destruction, don’t you know that you can count me out"“I did the slow version and I wanted it out as...

(1) Show this thread

Closer and closer.….exciting times indeed. 🎉 🥳 🙌🏼