1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

WRWY Trump!!! God Bless President Trump!!!

Rigged!

New York Jury Finds Donald Trump Guilty on All 34 Counts

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/05/30/jury-finds-trump-guilty-on-all-34-counts/

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

No surprise.

I hope people understand that this had to happen to set a precedent; presidential immunity is OVER.

Now we can go after EVERY past POTUS can be indicted and convicted for any crimes they committed.

Trump committed no crime. But his unlawful conviction will be the undoing of the Left and their Deep State masters.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

it can only be done with corrupt people on the bench...and in the law system.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

When I have mentioned this to leftards, the response has been 'Who cares about past presidents.'

I kid you not. They are completely incapable of seeing that it also affects the current one, and, any thereafter...

Of course, they will change the law again to keep their traitorous folks in power.

I would NOT be surprised if they just cease elections altogether from now on.

After all, they have probably shipped in enough foreign leeches to keep them in power forever.

(2) Show this thread