Johnny
@j00ny369T
Why did any ancient civilizations build Pyramid shaped structures all over the world?
If these ancient civilizations weren’t interconnected in some way, why did they follow a nearly identical pattern? Did they have the same instructor? Why some of them point to Orion's Belt? Why is Orion important?

Only people mentioned by @Kellie in this post can reply

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Research Aryans and Orion connection.
On another note I leave you this:

“Do you not know, Asclepius, that Egypt is an image of heaven, or, to speak more exactly, in Egypt all the operations of the powers which rule and work in heaven have been transferred to earth below? "

Just an excerpt from the prophecy of Thoth in Hermetic texts, you should read it if you have not

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

Please give me more information as I do not know and I am here to learn.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
Do The GIZA Pyramids Align With ORION'S Belt? - YouTube

In the 1980s the interesting idea emerged that the Giza Pyramids had been purposefully laid out to reflect Orion's Belt on the ground. This theory was seen a...

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

In response Happy Daisy to his Publication
(3) Show this thread