Trump didn't tell you a 100 times we won/we will win to walk away and quit. He didn't fly into the sunset to disappear after doing more rally's than any other President in history. He's just shuffling the deck right now. Ready to play the Trump card. Hang tight, it may get bumpy first before we have clear skies. The dark winter is coming to and end.

I know there is no way to speed this up,, but I must say this is physically draining and exhausting , it's making me physically sick , I KNOW WE WON !! jus sayin' and hello Ezra thanks for all you do !!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TammyDowell73 in this post can reply

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

My recent post may make you laugh, at least at the end. Or at least you feel the same as I. Blessings. I am glad to have everyone here. I'd be so lost w/ all my fave utubers all over the internet. Here, I have 1 place to check in!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication

what's your recent post?

(1) Show this thread