Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

I joined 4/5 years back when Scott host of Band of War suggested connecting with family/ friends as a back up. it's satellite.
In limited experience; I did connect via phone numbers with friends, truther's community then followed a few influencers who gave their account out during live streams or I could confirm is their official account. I have a group chat with my family which worked when our power/ internet was out.
I do like it when groups are managed well.
Like any social media fake accounts exist. I say this because I invites from recognized influencers though not sure how to confirm official accounts. LOL, maybe I am missing out.
It is an easy/ quick reference, easy to capture information to share on other media.
I am not running my own platform so my experience is limited. I like it enough to keep it.
It runs like texting or old twitter before all the bells and whistles. Pictures, video, text seems unlimited. Replies attach. No filter for searching topics.

In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication

Cool!
Ty for the info!

(1) Show this thread

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

On it, have'nt used it

In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication

Think I am gonna get on there this evening.

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication

I don't get in the chats, just have it in case

(2) Show this thread