Thank You to all our troops who helped win WWIII and defeat the silent enemies of our world that was ran of pure evil!
We are about to be done with all War on earth! This was our final battle!
Humanity is about to come together as one, and raise the collective consciousness of our world!
#5DNewEarth#FreeHumanity
#darktolight#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
#GodWins 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

American patriot, freedoms keeper, mom gramma, and honestly tired of the corrupt politicians swamp creatures 🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼 Imperfect Christian

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

I gave up on twatter the first time they suspended me for posting about my vote being stolen by the freaks in PA 😡

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

AND, WE CANNOT THANK THEM ENOUGH, FOR THEIR EFFORT AND DEDICATION, THEIR SACRIFICE TO FIGHTING AGAINST EVIL AND PROTECT US, ESPECIALY SAVE AND PROTECT THE CHILDREN! GOD BLESS AND PROTECT THEM AND THEIR LOVED ONES!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot Power! 🐸 Truth is light...God has won.💥 His great reveal will be SO beautiful! 🌏

They have saved all of us a million times over. Truly God's angels. Cherished.

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

🎯🙏💖

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

Many angels have been sent from the heavens to even out the playing field. Not all angels show mercy either.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Yes! We honor you now and will honor you worldwide forever for your service

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

Gratitude, Respect & Pride!🦅

Yeah it should be#wwg1wgaWoldWide , the same shit is and has been going on for years here in Denmark to, and our Vets dont get the help the surposed to after their fight...

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

Thank you all Military for your service.