"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

I have lots of Boomer siblings and one always gives me some bullshit convoluted excuse why the pseudo-sciences such as mask wearing and double mask wearing, ie, are legit.
It's such a shame. This one had a high IQ as a child, but she went to UConn and got her BA and then her Masters so she's retarded now.
Of course she's had her clot shot and although she's escaped such maladies as my other siblings -which was prostrate cancer (John), breast cancer (Jean), blood clots in the legs (Bobby) and a tumor on each kidney (Patty)- she seems to be more bitchy than usual and tottering around like she's in the early stages of AD like our dad had.
Anyway, she with her caveats and excuses reminds me now as to what the Truth movement is turning into.
When something doesn't make sense someone always pops up and says, "Trust the Plan!"
Uh, no.
I'm setting a higher standard than that.
Truth should stand up on it's own.

always interesting what the universe surrounds us with! Best of luck on your journey, i'm sure you'll handle it with grace, compassion and patience...few eye rolls are unavoidable though😂

In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @txcuevibes in this post can reply

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication

thank you