OK - so back to STAR-SEEDS/LIGHT WARRIORS and anyone claiming to be living in LIGHT AND LOVE... I will ask you - do you know what it means to be any of the above?

I admit I was not sure myself - I still do not know many things - All I knew was I needed to find more TRUTH .... if its right in front of my face then I knew some serious inside work had to be done...

..... don't you want the TRUTH - the REAL TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH?

I got bashed for presenting the FREEMASONS as the Goods Guys and I still stand with that - along with the KNIGHTS TEMPLAR... how about the ILLUMINATI? - Oh you know the HOLLYWOOD GANG - Its just another branch of the same people - fighting for the same things - in the same war..... except their role was to show you ....and present TRUTHS to you .. they risked their lives doing so and gave up a lot - yet you still don't get it.... Why on Earth would you be fighting against the ones who are out to SAVE HUMANITY - just like you - right?

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it