Only people mentioned by @1Counterpart2 in this post can reply

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

In response JustAn Anon to his Publication

So how long do we need the list to be before we open those indictments?

God, Family, Country, Ala Roll Tide!! WWG1WGA! Artist, Photographer, Genealogist, Music Lover, Animal lover, Birder, HAPPILY MARRIED, TRUTH!

The SHORT list!!

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

I had also read that HRC threatened JFK Jr. not to run. I think the zipper was broken on the Clinton body bag back in Arkansas. Yet, they haven't suffered for decades after the fact. Yes, v1.0 is gone but they lived life on our time/our dime while those trying to expose their evil perished in horrific deaths.

FRONT RUNNER!!!! NEVER let that be forgotten. I saw a video biography about his life and it said, he was "thinking" about running but when he heard Hilary was entering the race, being the gentleman that he is, he pulled back to let her win. That is not the true history. Never let it be forgotten that John F. Kennedy Jr. was the front runner ahead of Hilary before he was murdered/disapeared whatever you beleive, He was the sure bet to win! He did not concede the race to her!!!!!

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Remember the report about finding the bomb in the tail of the plane with a barametric switch the night before?