When I first started to present TRUTH - I got called every name in the book - I was called evil - a deep state infiltrator - even CIA .... what a joke!!!..... It especially got worse when I was presenting the truth about the FREEMASONS and The Knights Templar. While most are still on the THIS ONE IS BAD and that group is bad HANG THEM !!!- LOCK EM UP !!! blah blah blah - I got the most HATE / BLOCKS during this time.

Its easier to blame someone else or point to a group that you think is evil instead of looking at yourself... this is called a COP OUT !!! - There are no free passes here.
SYMBOLISM WILL BE THEIR DOWNFALL was meant for the so called TRUTHERS..... HERE COMES THE PAIN was meant for the ones who fought the hardest....

LOOK IN THE MIRROR - first at everything you were shown ... MIRROR / MIRROR - and MIRROR... then look at yourself in the MIRROR ....
This is a tool to help you to the truth!

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it