DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF A STAR SEED?
A LIGHT WORKER?
A WARRIOR?
OBVIOUSLY WE ALL HAVE OUR ROLES IN THIS AND WE SIGNED A SOUL CONTRACT/AGREEMENT...... WE WERE MEANT TO BE HERE FOR THIS TIME.... its of BIBLICAL proportions ... so once again - how and why I still see so much crap coming from the paid infiltrators is beyond me?.... Some may not be paid - but LOST !!! You are not growing spiritually if you are still posting about this nonsense -the same ole narratives that you wrap in doom and gloom and think you are WAKING UP people - I want to vomit when I hear about the newbies on here... or we are on different paths of the TRUTH - REALLY?- There is only ONE TRUTH - so you can eat whatever version was served to you....So over the superior egotistic complex.... again I dare one of you explain to me why you are here....

I am not pissed - someone has to rattle and shake things up ... how does it feel sitting idle for over 4 years? Either WAKE UP or get out of the way !

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it