.... oh I am just taking out the bad guys.... do you even know who they are?...Think about what you have been shown for the last 4+ years ... who do you think has been opening your eyes?.....

Instead of thanking them - you HATE THEM ! Incredible lack of observation. DISCLOSURE has been happening all around you .... the bad guys have been taken out already - what did you miss something?

It was a TEST and only a TEST of a BROAD- CAST (cast of actors) SYSTEM... What many failed to realize (real eyes) (reel) is that you have been in the EBS ALERT SYSTEM the entire time.

What are U waiting for? Your popcorn and EBS - for a SHOW to START- that has already ENDED?

...The show started the second you were born... it ENDS when you EXIT STAGE (RIGHT)- Not LEFT.....

Only people mentioned by @DinaElle in this post can reply

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

Grand Rising Sonday !!....Y ou are Awesome....these posts blew me away...I need to do alot of work on myself yet...but really really appreciate You...Love ya Sister and God bless

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

Y ou are the BEST ! ..... Its always a work in progress .... for me its constant .... Love U Brother... Hope you enjoyed your SON DAY !

(1) Show this thread