Please pray for me. I am having an allergic reaction to something and I am scared.
Love you all.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

Just an average Joe, happily married, working, riding, playing music, praying for the America with Patriot, Constitutional leadership!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Fanof Freedom2 to his Publication

Just woke up after taking 2 Benadryls. My eyes are swollen. I look like I was in a fight with David Nino. Thanks for the prayers. Trying to get better on my own as I don't trust hospitals. Sending love.

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Just woke up after taking 2 Benadryls. My eyes are swollen. I look like I was in a fight with David Nino. Thanks for the prayers. Trying to get better on my own as I don't trust hospitals. Sending love.

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up now. If you have a y breathing issues go straight to ER

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

🙏 Benadryl is my go-to. I hope you are going to the ER.

In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Sending love and prayers

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Take an anti-histamine
Claritin

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

My husband went to get benadryl. I hope that helps.

(1) Show this thread