Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Lizzy MJax

Plastic mimics estrogen, which is lowering the sperm count in males, as well as making them feminized.

Only people mentioned by @DizzyLizzy in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Lizzy MJax to her Publication

Also Dr Ardis says that a reduced cholesterol diet & medications have hampered the body’s ability to manufacture hormones.
Deficient cholesterol levels begins a domino effect of issues that ALL reap increasing rewards from that patient for pharmaceutical companies for the duration of that patient’s shortened life.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Alex Jones talked about frogs changing sex... and people laughed at him.

How do you conquer a people, without a war?

Stop them breeding.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Everything was glass when I was growing up.

Bleach the strength evaporates thru the plastic jug.
What chemicals are used in glass
Amazing we small minded people were able to function without a problem back in the day.
Rubbing two stix together for fire 😂

Retired from paid work. Busy. Enthusiastic user of Ubuntu Linux software. Expanded thinking , a journey

The jabs contain hydrogels polymers (plastics) https://www.clouthub.com/v/0dcdacbf-8882-48ef-b5da-f99d037f8f4c

Yep and by demonic design. ALSO admitted pre net. Leeching, etc, and so on. YEP>

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Maybe so
But mine swimming beautifully 🤣