I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

??so what day is the sabbath?

In response anna justice to her Publication

Believe it remains Sunday..Jesus rose Sunday.

Believe it will remain end of week...God created 6 days on 7th day he rested.

Week seems to start on Monday after day of rest.

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

remains Sunday..?
but Saturday is the sabbath.

There has always been a debate on day to celebrate Jesus...have friends that say Saturday...others Sunday. It doesn't matter to me because every day is God's to worship him in.

Scripture warns about creating divisions... one friend pushes Saturday as if it is the key to salvation. I won't argue with her... Others that want to banter DOCTRINE ... I will talk scriptures to determine meaning but Christ said "The whole Kingdom has been taught and everyone is forcing their way upon it."

Then you have the gospels that warn about those who taught with Jesus, or those who healed with him..yet Jesus said Be GONE into utter darkness I DO NOT KNOW YOU. I want to know He knows me and I am following in his ways.
I know of witchcraft in the church...people demanding God do what they want..like they can manipulate God. I suspect this is all related to the door is like the eye of a needle...and separating wheat from chaff..
Iron sharpens iron..I value that!

Pleasing men and getting along with man is less important to me than obeying God. The sabbath must be important if it is in the 10 commandments., right?
John 14:15-31 “IF you love me, you will obey my commandments.

I agree with you..and scripture...

I do not know how to respond.

For me pray unceasing grew out of a mother repeatedly trying to kill me. God is closer than a friend...and has been my greatest companion through dangerous times from an infant. For me it isn't a day it is every day.. it is a miracle to be alive. There have been so many close calls.. to me everyday is the Sabbath.. to be hidden in the secret place beneath His wing, concealed in His quiver.

Only people mentioned by @Truth_ in this post can reply

Not to me