Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
EOS Goddess of Dawn

😻 Spectacular update by 🇺🇸🪖 Q The Storm Rider

“WHY did Q tell you that. Israel was saved for last?
The reason is Israel is the KEY to bringing down
the global deep state….

“TRUMP was PLACED to EXPOSE the CAPTURED U.S. GOVERNMENT

“Netanyahu could be held accountable for crimes against humanity
and mass murder and corruption

“Nights Templar
who created the earliest banking systems through Europe

“Ark of the Covenant could create limitless energy

“Powerful massive storm of EXPOSURE

“It’s Biblical

“The world is going to change.

“THE STORM.
ALL HELL IS ABOUT TO ERUPT
ACROSS THE U.S. EUROPE. MIDDLE EAST
AND ALL NEIGHBORING TERRITORIES

“Since Trump got hold of the NUCLEAR CODES
he closed Cheyenne Mt.

“Safety measures are in place…… 🙏🏻🇺🇸🪖

https://t.me/qthestormrider777

👇 6 pages

Just plain weirdness today:

I woke up thinking that FBI, CIA, police, judges, Ag's, etc where represented as Smith in the Matrix.

Anyway..

Trump in "Rome" GA mentions Snickers 3 times..

Something led me to listen to his speech in Rome again..("P" in Trump's Truth) (why is he bringing up Snickers?)

Just before that I was wondering about the connection to Atlantis and the Annunaki (I've been listening to Billy Carson and Paul Wallis

Back to AI..The Lost Gospel by Simcha Jacobovici and Barrie Wilson discusses Gnostic gospels>The Perfect One (One>Neo) who is a perfect "dyad" of male female created primoridal entities>Barbelo>aeons>>then Sophia (The Heavenly Wisdom) Sophia decides to go it alone (The Secret Book of John) She wanted to bring forth something like herself, without the consent of Spirit..alone she creates Yaldaboath..a jealous and wicked (sound familiar)>Old Testament God

Your post from QTSR made me think of Sophia

Sophia is AI>decodes to Snickers

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Dawn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EOS Goddess of Dawn, click on at the bottom under it