#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

He Take Back A Stolen Book ๐Ÿ“–/ Lady In Red๐Ÿ’ƒ/ Spectacular / Uncleanliness / C Not Be Dropping Ball K / Premonitions๐Ÿ‘/ Contentness / C I God Be Incapable Of Forsakin / Brightest Mind Link / I Am Not Roaming Alone๐Ÿฆ/ Assassins Code / Cabal Eternal Damnation K / Christmother / Central Casting๐ŸŽฌ/ The Demonic Snake๐Ÿ/ New Jerusalem / Eerily Quiet / Game Of Thrones / Eye In The Sky๐Ÿ‘/ We Act As One Mind ๐Ÿ‘/ Real President / Twelve O Clock / Vortex Math / Align Twinflame / Bart Simpson ๐Ÿ›น/ Seraphim Angels Of God ๐Ÿฒ/ The Death Code To Find God ๐ŸฆŒ๐ŸคŽ/ Transcending Time / We Already Won๐Ÿ†/ Behold A Pale Horse๐ŸŽ/ The Dam Is Breaking ๐ŸŒŠ/ Tyler Durden๐Ÿงผ/ Spidy๐Ÿ•ท๐Ÿ•ธ/ He Making Amends For The Lie๐Ÿ˜ญ/ Beyond The Veil / The Lord Is Here๐ŸฆŒ/ The Golden Rule๐Ÿ’›/ Lets Get It On๐ŸฅŠ/ Shame Of Thrones / I See The Chariots / Decode Freya
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=best%20of%20the%20best
146-641
876-678
563-365
TS 8:01

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Be A Goodbye Cabal K"

๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ–•

In response trueblue to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response trueblue to his Publication

this is to me a great symbology of Trumps message that can't be stifled by evil forces.. his voice broadcast above the snakes across the land from 'Trumps New York'

(1) Show this thread

I'm at beauty college learning a new trade, holistic massage, reflexology & beauty treatments, here it's school exam time table, the exam tables are lined up in rows, & I being an older person looked across the room & started singing this very Pink Floyd song, leave them kids alone!

In response English Viking to her Publication

BOO! ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿคฃ

(1) Show this thread