Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

Only one doesnΒ΄t match....

#TheGreatAwakening
#darktolight

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

only thing thats a pre space exploration on the chinese all are pre space exploration except the nasa photo. js look up modern pics of chinese earth. its not a psyop its a matter of opinion. what is the significance of the earth being round versus flat? just curious.

🚨πŸ₯œ,πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ(β™‹οΈπŸŒœπŸ‡¨πŸ‡±πŸ€ πŸƒ)πŸ“… πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. πŸš¨πŸ”œπŸ”ͺπŸ’΅βš°οΈβ˜ οΈ //🚨 πŸŽ¬πŸ›«πŸ’πŸ’₯✈️🏒πŸ’₯🏒πŸ’₯🎬=πŸŽπŸ’©.// πŸŽ¬πŸš€πŸŒ–πŸ›°πŸŽ¬=πŸŽπŸ’©. //πŸŒŽπŸ‘ˆπŸŽπŸ’©.// πŸ˜·πŸŽπŸ’©!// πŸ’€πŸ‘ˆπŸ’‰πŸ‘ˆπŸ–•! [πŸ’‰=πŸ–•]

In response michael griggs to his Publication

Same as every other rabbit hole, another War on God.

im just saying i never really got into it and was wondering how it affects us either way. so its just a spiritual thing i take it. im just trying to understand it better. cause truth is we may never know the truth till we ourselves visited outter space.otherwise we are always taking mans word again on things we been lied to for our intire lives. probably the reason i feel it has no significance in ones life. other than the fact of being lied to but either way till we see ourselves its all hear say from nasa and any other that explores for profit and control.

In response Cowboy Trendkill to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from michael griggs, click on at the bottom under it