The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I posted a link to NIH.gov webpage for "Ivermectin and Cancer"....
NIH has taken it down and you can still type Ivermectin Cancer and get it to search and get results.

WOW btw I am not suicidal. The Ivermectin post has over a million impressions and now NIH is having a fit LOL

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Search any medical database like pubmed.gov for ivermectin and cancer
There are hundreds of published research articles.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I am so glad they can search so many studies. Hope it helps many people and they exercise right to try.

Yes I hope so. People have a lot of distractions to deal with and health information seeking can be challenging. How is your hubby doing?
I searched adrenochrome a year ago when a person claimed it wasn’t real, sent him the results. Hundreds of articles on it.

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I hope your doing really good these days too! We both send you a huge hug!!!
Dave is doing pretty good.... he is getting more and more on board with a holistic approach to his health. Prayer and God's direction#1 and he is looking into stuff to help me now. lol

💖We are all God’s children.💖

That is so good to hear🙏
We are keeping on keeping on!

(1) Show this thread