Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

The Estimate for Callie.... ECHO is $830 plus ACTH test (540) and 2 rechecks of cortisol...add $400. So it appears to be around $1770 in total to finish this up. THAT SHOULD BE THE END OF IT except with rechecks down the road… . There is nothing left to test other than an occasional blood pressure check. I think we should do both tests on the same day since she has to stay for a couple hours on both. That will also reduce the stress on her since she does not do well outside of home. There is a light at the end of this tunnel. We are almost there. YES I am stuck paying higher prices since it is an ER. This is the 5th vet in 9 months and none knew how to help her... Last vet was just as expensive. Callie's case is complicated. I am not going anywhere else till this is over. SO I gotta pay what I gotta pay. If you total up all spent on the last 4 vets, this NEW place is most definitely worth the money. PLEASE understand that and donate if you can. PLEASE..Callie needs this badly.
Fundras

Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

oh my fundraiser didnt post... i missed that..

https://www.gofundme.com/f/callie-with-vet-visits-for-tests-medication

paypal.me/DebbieD328

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

❤️🙏Thank you so much!! God Bless!