#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Fort Sill decode

=

Love Without Limits / Aether Connects Energy With Matter / Everything Is Proceeding As I Have Foreseen / Jesus Has Showed Me The Plan And The Truth πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘οΈπŸ²
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Training+is+a+journey%2C+not+a+destination.+
409-904
2454-4542
2400-0042
TS 14:00 - 14

Correct exchange.
Anon(s) changed our mind re: Private / Public.
We are listening.
Highest priorty.
Have faith.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

πŸ‘πŸ”₯πŸ–•βš‘

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

5th Element is Love.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Now I gotta watch it

Look man, I'm not a physicist. I made ok grades in science and chemistry but once I learned this, it all connected for me. This 369 thing IS THE AETHER.
It's connected to our psychic and clairvoyant gifts.
Use the math!!!!

https://youtu.be/GnEWOYKgI4o?si=gCdi03fd3uTIhGS8

The Secret Behind Numbers 369 Tesla Code Is Finally REVEALED! (without music) - YouTube

Nikola Tesla did countless mysterious experiments, but he was a whole other mystery on his own. Almost all genius minds have a certain obsession. Nikola Tesl...

(1) Show this thread