I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

Make it all fall on β€œBiden” πŸ”₯ It gets better every day 🎯🀣

https://humanrightsfirst.org/library/human-rights-first-condemns-biden-administration-returning-vulnerable-people-to-haiti/

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Roy Herman Kellerman to his Publication

There is a Strong Possibility that Joe Biden was the Real Trigger Man in JFK'S Assassination.

Early Photos of Biden are very Similar to Lee Harvey Oswald.

The Biden "Administration" is Withholding the Final Release of the Kennedy Assassination for a REASON.

And that would Explain WHY Biden was allowed to operate his Criminal Enterprises for the past 50 years without being Investigated

Holy Smokes
It's Possible
😳
Did they wipe his memory

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @arba in this post can reply

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

In response arba happihr to her Publication

He also had his first wife sacrificed because he is a Freemason Satanist.

The actor portraying Joseph Robinette Biden swore in on the same Scottish right Bible that my papa gave to me.....

(( Oh yes he swore in 13 minutes early on his inauguration day that was fake.))) even though the 20th amendment states clearly residing & new must clock ⌚ in and check out at 1200 hours....

🀣 πŸŽ₯ 🍿

Laugh my ass off knee slapper and the military LOL yeah the military turn their backs on him at his inauguration the fake one you know..... He he

Much Love Many Blessings 🀍