Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

Anybody else notice how big accounts (not all) only reply/like/share to the replies they get from their own posts?

Please like if you agree, since its not going to be seen by the accounts I'm talking about.

That suggests they are there to shape the narrative rather than engage. Those who have had enough of being fed something tend to try and engage. Sometimes I share reports from MSM but that is because I often recognize the patterns and how both sides are using it to communicate. From my perspective, continuing to claim it is all fake news is an error. When is the last time you heard DJT screaming about the Fake News? He is also getting his message out more and more so that should indicate not everything is fake. We are also watching our constitution and system being restored but so many are stuck on tearing this country down and wanting to start over. It is like destroying a blue state and then moving to a red and demanding they do what you did in the state you wanted to leave.

In response Blaine .13 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fight_for_Life in this post can reply

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Yup
We're on the same page fren.