Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Took Callie to ER vet today. she has Hypertension. not one damn vet has EVER checked my dogs for blood pressure..except this vet. So this explains her breathing issues and her spells she has had. Still unsure about her being hoarse. maybe from panting. So now we treat this...and if weird symptoms continue we will just have to rule out things. BUT from my research..it appears this MIGHT BE...the tumor on her pituitary has grown some and causing all of this. So she is now being treated also for cancer. I am throwing alot at her..poor baby. but maybe she will start feeling better in a few days. We recheck her blood pressure the end of the week. It is recommended that she have an ECHO done to rule out the heart being an issue. and we are going to have to redo cushings tests because its still off...anddd now we will have to do a compounded medicine. thats more in cost. so we are still in need of funds for both ECHO and ACTH test...so In the near future i will post her fundraiser again.

Only people mentioned by @Backontrack in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Thank you!