In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication

Well there ya go, kinda figured that much .... Still can't help but feel sorry for some of these folks, gotta be living hell wondering everyday if it's your last. Especially folks living in red states...

https://rumble.com/v2atk9a-cdc-confirms-that-majority-of-fatal-covid-vaccines-were-knowingly-sent-to-r.html

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

The "how bad is my batch" site began showing this early in 2021. I used it to look up the batch ids for some family members.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Me too... I live in the red state of TN, and the ones I looked up, fell into some of those lot numbers. I didn't have the heart to tell them, they were already suffering from newly diagnosed auto-immune diseases at that point. I sent them the Offical Pfizer document instead, listing the 10 pages of "Adverse Events of Special Interest", which included every thing they suffered from. The one and same document Pfizer didn't plan to release for 75 years until forced to do so...

I'd said it before and I will say it again:
These bastards, all of them, should get the death penalty but a special execution:
Death by a thousand of their 'vaccines.'

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it