Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

In response walker Fast to his Publication

Tesla

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

3 are geniuses:

Newton, Tesla, and Einstein.

Interesting to note they all had faith to some degree.

Newton was an absolute genius and very religious and celibate. See the documentary NOVA: Newton’s Dark Secrets. Calculated that Yeshua will return by 2060AD.

Tesla was also an absolute genius, Christian. Wanted a woman. Had problems maintaining a relationship, He was sadly taken advantage and robed in business practices. See the movie “The Current Wars.”

Einstein was an absolute genius. Had faith early in life. Came from an orthodox Jewish family. Attended Synagogue. Bar Mitzvahed. Fell away from G-d. Read the New Testament. Had good things to say about Yeshua. Always mentioned G-d in his thoughts. “G-d doesn’t play dice with the Universe.” “Coincidence is G-d’s way of staying anonymous.” “”If I were G-d how would I have made the Universe?” Loved women. Was a player no doubt. Not the best husband and father and admitted to that. See the documentary “NOVA: Einstein Reve

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response Glyn Howard to his Publication

Sorry the above messsge got clipped …

NOVA: Einstein Revealed

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

Tesla !!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Tesla!!!