In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

DAMN!
Thanks for the info.
So if we MARRY one of 'em,
aside from "Hell on Earth",
what kind of "Spiritual Heritage"
do our off spring get?
I refer you to 1 Cor. 7:14

My guess is your children will have half a soul and will have to work thrice as hard to get through the pearly gates. Just kidding.
Maybe there is a reward system; God could give them a new soul for being very good and kind and loving to all.

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

I had those babes while I still a resident, impoverished, on call too much, & begged GOD,
"DO NOT bring those children into the 🌏unless YOU intend for them to BE YOURS", referencing the former scripture. Its been a damaging & disheartening 4+ decades w/ hubby whom I met in the "Hippie" Church-in-the-Park in SLC in the 1970's, yet the few times I've left (I have had GROUNDS, I RELY on 🔁🙏🏽w/GOD), GOD + kids said to "keep loving him", & provisions have materialized, so that BOTH of us would be poor living apart, but have enough together.. Kids, now in their mid 40's, have a TEMPLATE for GRACE, but also are pretty Brainwashed to "Pirates of Penzance" ethics that he snuck in as primary
parent when he'd "agreed" to the ground rules of Ephesians. So lets descriptively call the kids "mosaics". I got "dissed" by their Dad to a degree I would've put a stop to if I'd known. I worked (too) hard; he'd take credit, while yet ❌helping🤯
My Spiritual task:👁️👁️on the PRIZE

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication

You are admirable.
Patient, fiercely independent of thought and
YOU NEVER GIVE UP!
👏💖😺👍

(1) Show this thread