Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
VioLIGHTa Empig Elefan

( My physical mother, she was hit by the DEW - Direct Energy Weapon, on May 18, 2014, I witness it, with my own, two eyes. She said, she was hit by a very STRONG COMET, she was knock down, hit her back head on the hard cement floor, after a month, she become paralyzed, and never recovered, and she die on November 13, 2017. I told her personal doctor about it, that she was hit by DEW, the doctor and her wife, I remember that time, she mentioned like I was crazy, that it NEVER exist DEW, an advanced weapon tech. Almighty Creator, is good all the time, because TRUTH are coming out. A heavenly, blissing to all of us. )
AntiCensorship on X: "🚨This is not getting enough attention🚨 Gregory Edgreen, former USA Intelligence professional, admits the USA has used undisclosed weapons tech on its citizens "there's no entry or exit wounds" "make the victims feel like they're crazy" Of course, MSM never shows you this...
https://x.com/truthscant/status/1789946758912495823

Only people mentioned by @victory66 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from VioLIGHTa Empig Elefan, click on at the bottom under it