Boots galore!
If America is reopened will everyone notice that most of Hollywood has disppeared or has developed a limp!

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Very very clumsy ppl, they thought they could out run Pepe.

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

can you date these photos? Are they all within recent weeks? What happened to Biden's leg brace? All's well now that he's the Prez? Confused about it all. Saw McCain and Hillary both with same foot brace. And what of it? McCain died, but Hillary lives seemingly without anything tying her down.

In response anon one to her Publication

Not recent. most have already been executed.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response anon one to her Publication

McStain has been executed

(2) Show this thread

“Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” Romans 10:11 NO DM's

I wonder if there is significance in the boot being on the left foot vs right foot and vice versa...

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Interesting. Maybe that is why we se so many new or "retired" actors showing up this year.