Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Gigi, Freedom-lover, Nature girl. I hear God best in the garden. And now I see Codes everywhere....

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

How could we tell who is unvaccinated? My guess is something will make the vaxed people so fearful that they'll seek the solution voluntarily, and the whole world will then be open to the new cures.

Sooooooo, Trump not only took the vaxx but the booster too.
Does that mean he`s a dead man walking?
And don`t come back and say there are different vaxes for different people cos that`s horse shit!!!

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

👊

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha😍
You have that right😍
This will not be for everyone.!!
I have endured this long weekend,
being called crazy, you shouldn't believe everything you hear.
The internet is nothing but lies.
No one is killing babies.
What are you talking drinking blood. 😊
I don't argue with stupid.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Would be nice. Rather this, than eternity as only energy, no sight, sound, touch, taste, just existing.

I enjoy the body suit, sticking my hands in dirt, riding my horse, eating good food, listening to sublime music, watching the sun light rush across the range... I do not want to be just energy, or a cell in a larger organism.