An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I am feeling now is the time to send a message to anyone following me. If you don't have the stomach or spine to see or hear what these infidels have been doing to us and your children then un follow me now.!!! I will not be silent. I will not follow the namby pamby do GOODERS who consistently tell us to SSSSHHHHHH! Make your mind up now.... If you can't stand the heat get out of the feckin fire because I will not stand back and let those ba*****s continue to reap havoc on the children. I WILL SHOW PICTURES. I WILL SHOW VIDEOS AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO WAKE EVERYONE I KNOW UP!!!

In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication

99.9% of the people on this platform have already seen the 'horror show' graphics etc. Create a group in your local community to bring awareness. Just a thought!

An Old Soul and Eternal Optimist who luvs my hubby of 25 years. Enjoy banter but can't stand idiots! Luv Trump & Patriots 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

What a stupid comment. "Sorry". Have you forgotten this is not about YOU. This is about the children and if we can't make more people aware then we're lost.... Your children will be lost!!!! Many have spent years trying to awaken the populous but still millions remain asleep. This is Necessary!!!! You have the option to Switch Off!!

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication

and FUCK the victims, right??? Because, "I'm important" GFY

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Can u all please stop fighting, every one of you is fighting this fight in the way we intended b4 incarnation here. They want us Divided, and no not all anons have seen it all I am a 3.5 anon n also a researcher of this stuff for the last 11 yrs. I n hubby R studying Metaphysician's n r focus has been mainly on frequency weaponsn disruptions to the human brain, nervous, n endocrine systems. I was aware of the trafficking but not its extent. It will takke ALL of r eyes looking at separate things to bring this down, respect where others are doing their assigned light work cuz ITS TAKING US ALL

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication

Do understand, I scroll by .....because I LIVED IT, so I don't need to see it.

I do understand it totally get it, not that I get that u have been through ~ I understand the trauma trigger n response. I was not trafficked but raped for days by a family member n his friends that I am just remembering the trauma of in fact I completely blocked it out until bout 1.5 yrs ago cuz it was so bad. The human brain is amazing in its capabilities when it comes to trauma. Would it help if those posting on this kinda stuff uf they put up a bunch of these🚨🚨 n a Warning Sexually Graphic not from the platform just from anons putting it in front of their message. That way we don't get

Like I've always said, it NEEDS to be exposed, but, unless you know WHERE the photo came from, you need to use caution. There were some that atually came from a horror flick. If it came from the dark web, which some of these have, you don't know if it was a snuff film etc. These atrocities MUST end. It took me 6 months, 1000's of $$ to just FIND my daughter, not to mention the 10's of 1000's in therapy. She still suffers thru this 22 yrs later, and relapses when this comes accross HER feeds. Warning signs are ok, but you ALWAYS have to be mindful of the VICTIM.

I agree 100% with everything I said I do hope that was clear. Theta Binaural Beats with Headphones will help with the healing, they are known to be healing waves. Delta was good for me for sleep, as insomnia was a huge deal in the beginning of my healing. Dont know how u feel bout crystals n I could give a scientific run down if u like as to why they work n not just froo froo stuff but Malachite is a heart healing stone, fun one to have as a rubbing stone in the hand because of its texture. Rose Quartz is also good for healing in the heart, hematite for grounding to make more sense of the

Only people mentioned by @Raqndoc in this post can reply

FREE Human, wife & mother, TRUTH seeker Newly awakened tadpole ☀️🐸🍿 Grateful 🙏🏽❤️🇺🇸

Just be aware that IF you have narcolepsy with cataplexy, Theta can increase your episodes of paralysis and cataplexy.

In response Randall Liberty to her Publication

Good to know, I did not. I have never even heard of cataplexy, gonna dive into some research on that one! Thanks ~ Namaste

(1) Show this thread

I'm a Reiki healer, so I use crystals, make my own insense, have healing music on at all times, I do not take any medis of any kind, so I am a very calm person. I have been this way for as long as I can remember. That is the 1 thing that does help my daughter. I prefer to enlighten ppl. I do post frequency meditation music here daily, as I feel we all benefit from it. We are all on this journey for a reason, but we must always use discernment.

Post Frequency Meditation?? Not heard this term before, u got my interest! That is so awesome my hubby n I are on a mission to move back into more sacred living that honors our whole being/s. I am beaming from ear to ear right now, bless u Beautiful Divine Feminine Woman!!! We need as many as we can find!

(1) Show this thread

emotions coming in. Orgonite Pyramids also provide good or positive orgone energy in the room. O.R.M.E.S Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements is a spiritual supplement it helps reorganize cells back as close to homeostasis as possible so it helps with the noise upstairs u gotta be taking it for at least 90 days but I tell u what I have never taken anything more amazing in my life as far as a natural product goes, usually they are all just hype. jordansather.com has good ormus, some peeps dont make it right n they use lye which is retarded but it does happen so I send u to him cuz I have

been ordering from him for the last 2 yrs. Organic green bath dye will also help with healing the heart the heart chakra is green, n water is powerful n programmable Dr. Emoto, we r over 88% water so when we bathe in the heat chakra color we are also then programming the water within our body, ur skin is ur largest organ that feeds n programs all the water in ur body ~ so program love n heart chakra while bathing. Incense will also help clear negative thought forms around u. Your thoughts are frequency translating into actual waves in ur immediate physical reality, scientists r now starting

(1) Show this thread