TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

PART 4: FOR THOSE OF YOU LOSING FAITH AND TRUST IN "THE PLAN".

Dismantling EGO and what you thought you knew - you start to see something else emerging ... you will never have to look elsewhere for the answers because YOU WILL JUST KNOW.

Due to time constraints I will have to leave with this- but first: :

How many times have you heard the saying: "Well you should look in the mirror"- when in an argument or disagreement with someone... Judgement clouds......

WHEN ASKED WHY ARE YOU HERE:
.. The best answer anyone has is: WELL ITS ABOUT THE CHILDREN.. yeah - what have YOU done about that?.. ask yourself - WHY YOU ARE HERE? - DO YOU EVEN KNOW?.... TRUTH?
(dont get this twisted - anyone that harms children should be punished)
...You will never inner stand THE PLAN until you know who Y ou are first....a child of GOD. SAVING ISRAEL FOR LAST - means Y ou!!!

I am still working on ME- so I don't have all the answers.... I just know ITS BIGGER THAN ANYONE COULD IMAGINE.

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication

We are very different. Not sure if I've made much of an impact but I do know we are necessary for this plan to be a success. "Covfefe". 😎😉

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

Just curious...How do you mean different?... and YES - I agree , it takes all different levels of energies to make this happen.

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

I should speak for myself i guess but i don't have anything left in common with anyone in the "real world" anymore.

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

You mean the reel world as in a movie reel .. I’m with u. Nothing in common

Ha. Yes. The multiple timeline thingy is sometimes hard to navigate. 😳

Only people mentioned by @Silverbug777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brian Strong, click on at the bottom under it