God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Will be in the 100's this week in AZ so I built a little 1,700 gal. backyard oasis to cool off. Got a great deal on a 12'x30' above ground pool w/pump ($121), then just repurposed & moved existing stuff around to cute it up. Used an old tomato cage & bucket for noodle storage. :)

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

I’ve had an above ground pool for 12 years and just got two great ideas for you. The noodle holder and round rocks around the pool. May I suggest spending another $180 on a sand filter pump. Super low maintenance and you will get tired of replacing or cleaning those paper filters a few times a week. Also to save money and headaches on chemicals get a salt water system. Literally no maintenance and crystal clear all the time. Enjoy your pool!

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Liberty Jennja, click on at the bottom under it