Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Caballs Kek

πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ πŸ€”πŸ˜³β“
Another Trump assassination attempt this time by a secret service officer?

https://realrawnews.com/2024/05/delta-force-stops-trump-assassin-at-new-jersey-mega-maga-rally/

Only people mentioned by @CaBalls in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

I though Real Raw News couldn't be trusted?

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟A New World aheadπŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

I've go back & forth as to whether I trust or not. I've seen postings stating there is no way military would allow the names of active military to be published in such a way as RRN consistently does. And that RRN has never been sued for defamation.
Ariel on X posted before that RRN seems trustworthy but kinda left it open to question. They have the "..satire..." paragraph to avoid litigation of course.
And Ariel has posted info from there and has never had community notes slapped on him in dispute of the info.
So I go there once in a while, hope the info is TRUTH, but admittedly, am always left wondering. πŸ€”β“πŸ˜

p.s. Looks like I followed you back a long time ago but on my end it shows "pending"?
Never understood what that means. Do you have to accept my follow?πŸ€”

(1) Show this thread