I was asked today, "How are you doing?"...

By the grace of God I am.

#BlessUp

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

๐ŸŒŸSpirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love Jesus Christ, family, ๐Ÿ’ž ๐Ÿพ ๐Ÿพ Friends ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ โœ๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸRe-igniting light Within.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

๐ŸŒŸ Every moment, unconscious of it as you may be, is an answered prayer. You have co-created your journey with God & God is perfect. So every part of your journey is in some way, shape or form ...is perfect for you.

When we stop judging the moment, trust the Divine & offer the moment our gratitude, we enter the state of peace. When we are aligned with the state of peace, our ๐ŸŒŸ light shines brighter. Our brighter light helps others Awaken to the truth IN them. By shining our light, we help guide them out of the darkness, and in doing so become their answered prayers. By helping us practice shifting from darkness to light, they become our answered prayers, as well.

๐ŸŒŸ Our Spirit or Light Body contains the highest, most exquisite and unfathomable โ€˜technologyโ€™ in existence. It is what Creates Universes. Yet, some will cling to thoughts and ego instead of Source-Spirit expansion. Thatโ€™s free will...

๐Ÿ•Š๏ธALL YOU NEED IS WITHIN. GO WITHIN
~ Jesus ๐ŸŒŸ

THANK YOU ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโค๏ธ YOU Are So Loved!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜AMEN
I RESPONDED TO THE SAME QUESTION THIS MORNING
WITH THIS EXACT ANSWER
GLORY TO GOD
#BlessUp

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

We do not walk alone.

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread