#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Navy decode

=

Knightrise By JFK / Elvis Is In The Building🎼🎶/ Some Information For You / The Ancient Has Awakened / Timber Lark Wins🏆/ Shouldve Repented / Jfk Jr R / He Who Reads The Book / Hello George R Wins🏆/ The Host Of The Living God🦌/ C Giving Hope To Hopeless / Orange Is The New Black🧡/ Probability Theory / Divine Person On Earth / Rapture Event / Bride Q Infinite Curve / The Fall Of True Love❤/ Jesus The Miracle Of Peace✌/ Love Of My Life / Numerology / Time To Go Home / Meaning Decode Codes / Structure / Persecution / Numerological / Ms Universe / Earth Is A Test / Prophet Of God / John F Kennedy / Who Is Lauren⚓/ Perfect Timing🥰/ The Armor Of God ⚔/ Syncretism / Metatronic Code / All Or Nothing / Fire From Heaven🔥/ The Special Agent / No One Is Safe Now / From Behind The Lies Comes The Surprise / A Journey / The End Is Coming🥳/ Silence In Heaven🔕
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=step%20forward
145-541
870-078
TS 15:02 - 3:02

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Trump asks to look into the 'oranges' of the Mueller investigation - YouTube

During a meeting with the Secretary General of NATO, US President Donald Trump continued his retaliation against the concluded Mueller investigation by calli...

In response trueblue to his Publication

In response trueblue to his Publication

Keep the orange 🍊 comms coming guys!

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

https://twitter.com/WorldWideCarsTM/status/1790046581518905570?t=kIh4I2IzTlLnNSOvonilKQ&s=19

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Didnt VK said once Orange it's his fav color?🤔

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

And I'm damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't,
'Cause if I say I miss you I know that you won't,
But I miss you in the mornings when I see the sun,
Something in the orange tells me we're not done
Take me back to us Dancing...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA8F9sIhGdg&list=RDHU08BcK5SUY&index=6

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Been awake for 40 yrs. It's about time ALL of this is revealed!! DONALD TRUMP is my president! #FreedomIsntFree #MEGA #MAGA WWG1WGA! 🇺🇸🐸

"Orange Man" skyrocketing in the polls! 😘

In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

(1) Show this thread