#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Gods Respect Be Earned K / The God Sends To Help / Not Threatening God / Came Back To Life It Quick / Task Need Be Done First / C I Consider The Poor / Am Doing Cause God Asked Me / Be Pretending Is Not⚠️/ The Prophecte Of Enoch / Imitators And Leaches / Confusion And Panic / Lucifer Angel Goddess / Be Direct Correlation / Bride Of God The M The M The M / Forgiveness / You Found Me / Punishment / Announcement / Secret Message / The Prophecy / Straight Up / She Can Translate CodeπŸ˜€/ Simba Returned / I On A Road To Father God / Receive Money / Golden QuestπŸ’›/ Operation Z πŸ’™πŸ’š/ God Finds You / Vision Of Peace✌/ Needing To Humble Self / Im Masterin The Math / Alchemist Artist 🎨/ Lord God Is Here 🀎🦌/ I Am Done Turning Cheek / Biggest Secret🀫/ Two Queens / Used And AbusedπŸ–•
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=to%20the%20rescue
139-931
834-438
TS 8:01

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"God Finds You / Vision Of Peace✌/ Needing To Humble Self"

https://twitter.com/BARTONEISM/status/1790179863963258975?t=P0btIHOS2DvqMC7svttbPQ&s=19

U STILL WANNA MESS WITH US ????

πŸ₯Š

https://youtu.be/_PsBoqNwYo4?si=VxAZo_H8sCzVFKdy

Taylor Swift - The Prophecy (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

Watch the official lyric video for β€œThe Prophecy” by Taylor Swift, from ’THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT: THE ANTHOLOGY’’Buy/download/stream β€˜THE TORTURED POET...

Like I wanna free people n stuff πŸ₯ΊπŸ™

Still not budging.
Got military beside me. Nope.

There's more to dig into that gives us a lot more JOY!

Let him TEACH YOU! ❀

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply