My best friend had a brain procedure called Gamma Knife, targeting five tumors in five days in one hour treatments, and now her blood pressure keeps dropping, and she can't walk.
Please pray if you feel moved to do so.
She's a good person, and this world needs them all.
TY

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

Your friend needs cholesterol fir brain healing and a quality complete nutritional program. Get off ALL processed foods, no gluten,, no oil,, no sugar and no processed or bottled oils. I can help if you like dm me.
Start with fucoid.

Heavenly Father, we all on this thread come before you in agreement to worship You, love You, thank You that You are our creator and You made us fearfully and wonderfully in Your image. NOT in the image of sickness or death but strong and in abundant health. We come together to claim this gift of abundance for Flowerpot Patriots friend. We thank You for the complete healing, for the wisdom You bring the drs, for the love and care via the nurses and mostly for Your hands of healing placed upon her and hands of comfort upon her family and friends. In Jesus name. Amen.

Thank you, we are doing many of these things already. She has a terrible sugar addiction though, and it's worse since the procedure.
She's also a bit childlike right now, and that makes it hard too.
Thank you so much for responding. ❤️❤️❤️

In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @flowerpatriot4 in this post can reply

In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication

How is your friend improving?

In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication

Thank you for asking, she is stable but having some cognitive difficulties still.
She walked a bit today, so I'm pretty excited.
Thank you all for the prayers. I show them to her, and it means a lot to her.
I love you all. ❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread