What planet did she grow up on ?
SEXUALLY TOUCHING CHILDREN .. is A.O.K. ..
WTH .....
Remember her property in Hawaii didn't burn ... I wonder why ?
Predators ...ARE always looking for MORE CHILDREN. ADULTS RAPING CHILDREN ... DESTROYING LIVES .. AND THOSE MEMORIES no one wants to remember .. ever ..

Only people mentioned by @Missingmaddy in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication

This women is nuts! Children need to be taught self respect, consistency, and just an overall good feeling about themselves! They need parents who have their best interests at heart, not someone who wants to exploit them!!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Luke 17:2 It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause ...one.... of these.... little ones....to stumble......
This verse was about causing a child to sin or to stumble ... Can you imagine HIS words to those who RAPE A CHILD would be?

(1) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

It will be nice to know when they all received their Millstones!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

100% no equivocations you heard a child same as any dog that bites a child should be put down